- 1 Posts
Camera tint issue, in warranty but Customer Rep.says
I have a HTC One with ATT in warranty.
I called HTC One customer care about the camera tint issue and they asked me to send the phone to get it fixed.
When I told that my phone has a crack on screen they said that I have to get it fixed in order to get the camera fixed and since the screen is not under warranty I have to pay for it. I said I jsut want the camera to be fixed since the crack is very small.
I understand that I have to pay for the screen but don't want to get it fixed since it a very small crack. But the Customer care rep. insisted that I need get the screen too if I wanted to camera to be fixed.
Is this true? Do I need to get screen fixed to get the camera fixed?
Thank you for the time.
- 02-11-2014, 01:04 PM #2
- 643 Posts
Re: Camera tint issue, in warranty but Customer Rep.says
it sounds likely.
they want to return the phone to you in prime condition and they don't want you to claim *they* broke the screen when you sent it to repair the camera.
by agreeing to pay for the screen repair you are acknowledging it was you who broke it.
- 02-12-2014, 08:48 PM #3
- 02-12-2014, 10:05 PM #4
- 02-13-2014, 01:15 AM #5
- 02-13-2014, 09:53 AM #6
Re: Camera tint issue, in warranty but Customer Rep.says"I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- 02-18-2014, 11:19 AM #7
- 02-18-2014, 01:21 PM #8
- By Umass021 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Jaza85 in forum Samsung SAFE and KNOXReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 03:08 AM
- By nixzero in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:10 AM
- By rockitdog23 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:52 AM
- By John Tortorici in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:50 AM