Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default battery life for htc one

I got htc one a week ago and its battery lasts for 4-5 hours when 100% with heavy use(3g on -playing games ) is that normal ?? ....... PLEASE HELP

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: battery life for htc one

I can see that being right... Heavy usage, playing games and 3g.... Sure its not what you want to see but it doesn't surprise me.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

But i saw comments from people on this app that own the same mobile ...they said that it lasts for about 10 to 14 hours

You would have to give more info to work with. Some screen shots of your battery history, what is running, apps your using, etc.. Need a better picture of what is going on.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

For apps that i am using they are facebook,twitter,instagram,youtube and different games but i dont play online games .....3G is on for whole of the day and my screen brightness is medium .... I think thats all and i forgot to tell you that power saver is on for whole of the day also

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I dont know how to post a screenshot on this application

Global Posts
    1,501 Global Posts
    ROM
    HTC One stock

I am a moderate user of my phone. ie i dont use it for games, but 4 to 5 hours of playing games will kill it fastbattery life  for htc one-2014-02-13-02.20.17.jpg
    Blackberry Curve 8330 - Blackberry Storm 2 9550 - iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4 - Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD Motorola RAZR HD (wife) - HTC One