- 16 Posts
6 months into being new android user what now
I have had my HTC One for six months. I am new to android. I had a jail-broken iPhone before this phone. Should I start messing around with the boot up and all the ATT bloat that is on this thing. I'm looking for information that can help me decide if A. I should bother and 2. Can i realistically do it without completely screwing the pooch.
I am sure its been asked before so if you want to just point me to the thread that is cool.
- 02-13-2014, 02:45 PM #2
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 18Last Post: 05-25-2014, 06:35 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-14-2014, 05:45 PM
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:01 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:59 PM
- By supermonkeyfun in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:53 PM