i have lost my phone OS
hi dear all. I have HTC One Dev unlocked phone. when i updated my device, suddenly everything wiped and cannot open the os. it continuously restarting. even it couldn't detect the internal memory of the device when i connect the device in my pc. pls help me to get-rid of this. last three days i missed lot of important calls and worried about my loving phone.
- 02-16-2014, 02:19 PM #2
Re: i have lost my phone OS
Can you get it to boot into your bootloader?
If so then maybe there is a chance using the factory provide images/RUU to reset the device.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By Cozume in forum Moto XReplies: 21Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:50 PM
- By tedsc in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:29 PM
- By PenguinHead in forum LG EnlightenReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:57 PM
- By Cozume in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:58 AM
- By pedrovas in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:44 AM