- 3 Posts
my headphones won't play music but are able to control when to stop and start
my music was working perfectly and then randomly it stopped.
i've tried three different headphones, but all the music is played out of the phone's speaker.
one of my headphones has controls to stop and start music, and that works, but it will never play music into the headphones.
i've tried turning the phone on and off as well as cleaning it. i've tried listening an audiobook off of overdrive, music, and youtube.
i have an htc one mini
- 02-17-2014, 10:41 AM #2
- By howardknoah in forum Moto XReplies: 31Last Post: 03-28-2014, 07:25 PM
- By chenks in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 23Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Aj Honrade in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iDoc86 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:20 PM
- By hectorlangthang in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:01 AM