HTC Announces "HTC Advantage Initiative"
This is a nice commitment to customers. I hope it helps the HTC bottom line. They DO make quality phones. Link:http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-ad...roid-customers
- 02-18-2014, 10:22 AM #2
- 02-18-2014, 10:41 AM #3
- 02-18-2014, 11:19 AM #4
Re: HTC Announces "HTC Advantage Initiative"
the screen replacement is only available to phones purchased after 2.18.14. that cuts out the vast majority of people on these forums. wish it would have been from date of purchase and not starting today. still better than... ALL the other phone manufactures.
- By fyrbry in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Zachary Fischer in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 9Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:47 PM
- By Fluffymagicman in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:29 PM
- By john_v in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:46 PM
- By Zachary Fischer in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:53 AM