1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

I was trying to download the update when it released but the hotel's WiFi was too slow. Now I'm home but it says that there is no update available. I'm on T-Mobile.

Default Re: Update not available?

some claim clearing the update app cache and/or rebooting the phone can help.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Troneas View Post
    some claim clearing the update app cache and/or rebooting the phone can help.
    Neither works.

I am still not able to get the update. I'm in North Texas. I have changed the dates and rebooted. Nothing seems to be working. Sometimes it is real quick and tells me it isn't available and then it seems to be really trying but still comes back and shows not available. Any other options to get the update?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by dgreening View Post
    I am still not able to get the update. I'm in North Texas. I have changed the dates and rebooted. Nothing seems to be working. Sometimes it is real quick and tells me it isn't available and then it seems to be really trying but still comes back and shows not available. Any other options to get the update?
    That's the same thing I'm going through, but the update was there at one point. This sucks.