1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I have lost everything in my HTC One M7

Hi, I have bought my Htc one from USA 9 months ago, it was A&At carrier. I have unlocked the phone and it working very perfectly in last 9 months. while i'm installing KitKat in my device, a massage appear in the screen, saying that installation failed(downloading failed) so i did reboot than. after that i couldn't see anything in my device and continuously restating the device. when i power off and press volume down+power, i can reach boot menu, when i select fast boot, it goes to boot-loader. when i connect the usb to my device to says boot-loader(usb) but i cant access the phone internal memory. i have checked my computer also, but there i couldn't find any HTC icon, so, i failed to past any file in my device internal or SD card memory. i have follow many instruction in many forums but when i try those steps, i have found that every time i says "NO DEVICE FOUND" now i can see only the boot menu and white screen with HTC log in my device. i'm very new about this and pls help me to get back my device normal. my mind is fully dead.

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: I have lost everything in my HTC One M7

Quote Originally Posted by shappeusp View Post
    Hi, I have bought my Htc one from USA 9 months ago, it was A&At carrier. I have unlocked the phone and it working very perfectly in last 9 months. while i'm installing KitKat in my device, a massage appear in the screen, saying that installation failed(downloading failed) so i did reboot than. after that i couldn't see anything in my device and continuously restating the device. when i power off and press volume down+power, i can reach boot menu, when i select fast boot, it goes to boot-loader. when i connect the usb to my device to says boot-loader(usb) but i cant access the phone internal memory. i have checked my computer also, but there i couldn't find any HTC icon, so, i failed to past any file in my device internal or SD card memory. i have follow many instruction in many forums but when i try those steps, i have found that every time i says "NO DEVICE FOUND" now i can see only the boot menu and white screen with HTC log in my device. i'm very new about this and pls help me to get back my device normal. my mind is fully dead.
    This is a toughy I think. So you only have access to the bootloader mode as well as fastboot?
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Step one: Get a hammer

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    Ambassador
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

yeah. only bootloader and fastboot.

What about a reset while in the bootloader

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    Ambassador

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by shappeusp View Post
    yeah. only bootloader and fastboot.
    When you connect it to your PC, does the "Fastboot" in red text change to "Fastboot USB"?

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

yes, it does. it shows "FASTBOOT USB"
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

i did reset my device more than twice. after reset again it start continuous restarting.