Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AussieAndroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up HTC confirms 'All New One' Launching March 25th

Just a few moments ago, HTC posted a new image with a bold ’2 5 3′ marked on it. The image posted comes with a quote, ” #Simple is beautiful. simple is Coming 3/25″ .

HTC confirms 'All New One' Launching March 25th-image.jpg

The bold digits at the centre of the beautiful image don’t hint, they clearly say, the ‘All new HTC One is coming this march 25th. This update from HTC comes after the new One with At&t branding leaked yesterday. The image showed the device in Aluminum finish and a familiar HTC design. As per the rumor mill that keeps on rolling, the HTC M8 aka ‘all new One’ will come in three more color options, namely Black, Grey and Golden.

Source: HTC confirms 'All New One' Launching on March 25th

Default Re: HTC confirms 'All New One' Launching March 25th

Awesome news. My friend has been waiting for this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

Yeah, can't wait! I'm dying to know what the dual lenses are for. But from the leaked images, it looks like power button will be on top again. :-( Why can't they put it on the side like everyone else who makes a large phone?!?!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    8,982 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

I'll be interested in seeing this just to see how it looks. From the leaked images, I don't like the design at all. The original One looked a lot better

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    I'll be interested in seeing this just to see how it looks. From the leaked images, I don't like the design at all. The original One looked a lot better

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    I thought the new HTC One and the old one loved the same but then again I just saw the back so I couldn't really tell what HTC was trying to do with the design. I really like the design of the original HTC One, I hope they don't change it too much.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm really hoping the leaked images are wrong.

I already hate that the power button is on top, but if they've moved it to the right side (of the top still) that would make it even more annoying to use as I'm right handed and its harder to reach.

The leaked photos also show too much black bordering around the screen for my liking. Competitors phones have screens that go closer to the edge, and that bottom black border is a massive waste of space.

Fingers crossed we get a nice surprise come March 25
    Thanked by:
    pjniez 
    Loiter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieAndroid View Post

I already hate that the power button is on top, but if they've moved it to the right side (of the top still) that would make it even more annoying to use as I'm right handed and its harder to reach.

The leaked photos also show too much black bordering around the screen for my liking. Competitors phones have screens that go closer to the edge, and that bottom black border is a massive waste of space.

It's the bezel at the bottom that makes the power button even harder to reach. It is such a waste of space now with the on-screen buttons. That black bezel with the useless logo at the bottom will make the phone wayyy too long and annoying to hold just to keep the kind of real estate they had on the HTC One. What a dud of a phone if they keep that design.
    Thanked by:
    pjniez 

Global Posts
    802 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AussieAndroid View Post

Exactly this.
    Not only do they keep it on the top, they move it to the right. It was already a problem, but at least I could reach it with my index finger. Now it will be a longer phone and the button at the right side, making it impossible for a right handed guy to turn it on with one hand. I can't really understand it. It seems an epic fail, along with the (pretty, but taking a lot of space now that there will be on-screen buttons) HTC logo.

I wish the leaks were wrong, but it's been confirmed from various sources that this will be probably the design. The design is nice, almost identical to the current One.