Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By joe_fresh
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC urbeats

Anyone use the urbeats ear buds that were marketed with HTC? They are on nomorerack for $49, they look nice was wondering how they sounded.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: HTC urbeats

Quote Originally Posted by croaker68 View Post
    Anyone use the urbeats ear buds that were marketed with HTC? They are on nomorerack for $49, they look nice was wondering how they sounded.

I got a pair with my Rezound, used them on my DNA and now my One...and I think they sound fantastic with a Beats sound profile. I like a lot of bass and the combination really delivers.

Posted via the "Best Smartphone of 2013" One

Global Posts
    1,509 Global Posts
    ROM
    HTC One stock

I used the ear buds that came with my phone yesterday while mwing the lawn. Very impressive. I barely heard the mower. And great sound.

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7
    Blackberry Curve 8330 - Blackberry Storm 2 9550 - iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4 - Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD Motorola RAZR HD (wife) - HTC One
    ram1220 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by croaker68 View Post

Wow, I would pick those up. Especially because at Best Buy and other stores, they're no less than 100 bucks.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk