- 39 Posts
No Emoticons in Texting App after 4.4.2 Update?
After the update on my ATT phone all the emoticons in my history just show up as text. If I use Swiftkey keyboard they show up as text. Only if I use the ones in the built-in keyboard seem to work.
Is this normal?
Is there a way to get them working with Swiftkey or using the correct text symbols?
If not, is there a good basic texting app where they work that doesn't text you constantly to buy more of their stuff?
- 03-02-2014, 05:16 AM #2
- 03-02-2014, 02:37 PM #3
Re: No Emoticons in Texting App after 4.4.2 Update?
Ran into the same issue after the update. I hate not seeing my smileys, but when SwiftKey releases their next version they are supposed to built in.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-03-2014, 01:46 PM #4
- By frankretterer in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:05 PM
- By erinjod in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 12:31 AM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:25 PM
- By azevick in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:19 PM
- By jinjin12 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:45 PM