Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Another leaked preview of M8

The reviewer sounds like some kid in a dorm room. Aside from the review quality, it shows two of the features I was hoping for: SD card slot, power button moved to top right...
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Another leaked preview of M8

I also like that headphone jack moved to the bottom along with dynamic capacitive buttons.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm watching where I can't hear so I'll have to look it up again later but it seems kind of lagy in the vid compared to the One X. As for the movement of the buttons eh, and as for the SD it will be interesting to see if the US models have one because the Asian models of the One x have them but not the US models. Again I can't hear so that may have been mentioned in the vid.? Anyway, I think it's interesting that they brought back the 3rd button. All in all I think the build of the OX seems more seamless and more attractive. I know that is something that was mentioned when the Max released too.
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.

Quote Originally Posted by VidJunky View Post
    I'm watching where I can't hear so I'll have to look it up again later but it seems kind of lagy in the vid compared to the One X. As for the movement of the buttons eh, and as for the SD it will be interesting to see if the US models have one because the Asian models of the One x have them but not the US models. Again I can't hear so that may have been mentioned in the vid.? Anyway, I think it's interesting that they brought back the 3rd button. All in all I think the build of the OX seems more seamless and more attractive. I know that is something that was mentioned when the Max released too.
    The model in the video is At&T or Tmobile and remember this is a beta unit being tested so there will be kinks they're working out
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

This is looking pretty good. Can't wait to see the reviews.

Posted via Android Central App

I'd like to know the spec's...hell I'd just like to get my hands on it to compare it to the One
    LG G3
    Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by VidJunky View Post
    The vid showed that this is an ATT phone, so at least the developer edition for ATT in the US had a microSD slot.

Posted via the "Best Smartphone of 2013" One

Quote Originally Posted by KSDroid01 View Post
    The vid showed that this is an ATT phone, so at least the developer edition for ATT in the US had a microSD slot.

Posted via the "Best Smartphone of 2013" One
    Yea it said At&t but the kid referred to it as Tmo Lots of questions after this video lol
    LG G3
    Ambassador
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Looks like there is a plastic(?) bezel around the entire front. Can't see if there's a chamfered edge on front anymore or not. Looks like the back edges are rounded now.

wow that is just awful that they fired his father. That would make me not buy the phone.