- 03-03-2014, 01:59 PM #2
Re: HTC One
I would make one suggestion before you're all set up. If you're going to update to KitKat (if you haven't yet) you may want to do so right away. Reason is sometimes after a major update some people (not everyone by any means) run into bugs. Doing a factory reset usually fixes these bugs but it wipes your phone clean. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't its just something to keep in mind. I am currently running KitKat on my One with no issues.
Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
- 03-03-2014, 02:28 PM #3
Re: HTC One
pinch to zoom on your display, it will bring up the screen with your widgets. The text message app was on the bottom tray of my phone right next to the menu and phone icons.
Blackberry Curve 8330- Blackberry Storm 2 9550- iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4- Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HDMotorola RAZR HD (wife) - HTC One
- By pab61 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-07-2014, 09:25 AM
- By gwappa in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 04:12 AM
- By tedzwedz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:01 AM
- By millstoneaz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:10 AM
- By Suzy Jansen Ambrose in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:14 PM