Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One: emoticon and lock screen issues

How to permanently remove lock screen? I have it in settings>security>screen security>screen lock: none but I still have to swipe to unlock.

Second are the horrible emoticons that came with the latest update. Not only they are ugly and useless but even when I use them, recipients don't get them, regardless of the phones. I use default keyboard, like it, don't want to install a new one.

Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-06-2014 at 09:37 PM.

Default Re: HTC emoticon and lock screen issues

1. working as intended. HTC wants you to appreciate all the work that went to creating your beautiful lock screen.

2. is this happening with your sms app? you wouldn't be the first to bring the emoticon issue with the sms app try another app such as textra. apparently it works very well with smilies.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC emoticon and lock screen issues

Yes, the lock screen is of an intricate and beautiful design, just like a butterfly and we humans are petty and simple creatures unable to appreciate its wisdom.

I have tried some sms applications and none of them solved the emoticon problem. I guess I''ll just have to survive until the next update.

Posted via Android Central App