Best Keyboard

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Google's stock keyboard
SwiftKey (The best option IMO anyways)

They are the 2 I normally use. I mostly use Swiftkey myself.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Please Mention an Emoji Keyboard can I download frm the Play Store

Posted via Android Central App

Have you checked out the Sense keyboard? With the upgrade to KitKat, the Sense keyboard had emojis out the wazoo!

Posted via the "Best Smartphone of 2013" One

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I have tried almost every keyboard on Google Play and I always come back to the stock one. For me, it's the best in features, layout and prediction. SwiftKey comes close but it looks ugly and needs a better theme yesterday. Google Keyboard is good enough but the layout is below others. Swype, Minuum, Fleksy and others are also good but can't beat stock.

If you are on KitKat, the stock keyboard has emoji. Long-press the Symbol button and you will see them.

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I have tried almost every keyboard on Google Play and I always come back to the stock one. For me, it's the best in features, layout and prediction. SwiftKey comes close but it looks ugly and needs a better theme yesterday. Google Keyboard is good enough but the layout is below others. Swype, Minuum, Fleksy and others are also good but can't beat stock.

If you are on KitKat, the stock keyboard has emoji. Long-press the Symbol button and you will see them.

If you type in more than one language, as I know you do, the stock keyboard is not as practical as SwiftKey.

louisstone

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I use SwiftKey purely for the ease of typing in multiple languages.

I've never really found a purpose to the emoji thing. I can pound out a smile or a wink without too much effort of the mood hits me.

So, I'd say, pick the keyboard with the best "feel" to it.

--
Somebody, somewhere, right now is stuffing Twinkies in their shorts.

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
If you type in more than one language, as I know you do, the stock keyboard is not as practical as SwiftKey.

That's the only thing the stock keyboard lacks. The second language suggestions don't work as they should. However, changin language is easy.

SwiftKey would get my vote once they add "modern" themes or at least a resemblance of the stock Android keyboard theme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz