- 4 Posts
HTC One: Bluetooth issues relative to Galaxy S3 in car
I recently updated from S3 to the one. My s3 had become really sluggish and I am pretty happy with the upgrade.
One issue I have is that the Bluetooth connection in my car, doing the same routes as with the S3 has been significantly worse so far. Close to unusable in fact.
I have one of those see through gel covers made for the htc one
Is it known to be worse Bluetooth or is there anything I can do?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-09-2014 at 06:46 PM.
- By zmann in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-02-2014, 03:40 AM
- By OhAlfie in forum LG G2Replies: 21Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:49 PM
- By Puzzlegal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:56 AM
- By ijinx2008 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2014, 05:01 PM
- By boardtc in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:16 PM