- 70 Posts
NFC won't turn off on HTC One
The icon stays on in my notification bar even when I turn it off.
After i turn it off I go back to the settings and its somehow turned back on.
Really annoying, anyone have an idea?
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-11-2014 at 02:35 PM.
- 03-11-2014, 11:30 AM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: NFC won't turn off on HTC one
this is the same issue for me today after i reset my phone , it did this in the past after a reset and I solved it now I can not remember how. the only option to turn nfc off through settings is selecting "more" and on the next page there is the on/off for nfc, turn it off and back out of settings or hit home key and return and the switch is set to ON again and the nfc icon stays at top of screen. Turn phone off reboot and same issue? wtf anyone got the answer to solving this
- 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM #3
- 03-17-2014, 09:14 PM #4
- By intoaction66 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:15 PM
- By ttrimmer in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 32Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:22 PM
- By Gobbling_Monkey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2014, 04:58 PM
- By intoaction66 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:58 PM
- By geekymcfly in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:06 AM