Best way transfer apps from our old HTC One Android to the new One when it comes out??

ShipWreck

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
So what is the best way I transfer apps from one Android to another one lets say when the New HTC One comes out whats the best way to copy our apps from our Old HTC One to the new One?? This would save sometime without having to re-download every app and get them back installed on the new HTC One when it comes out.. Just something to think about since the New HTC One will be out soon just wanted some input on how folks move their installed apps back to their new devices. :)

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
So what is the best way I transfer apps from one Android to another one lets say when the New HTC One comes out whats the best way to copy our apps from our Old HTC One to the new One?? This would save sometime without having to re-download every app and get them back installed on the new HTC One when it comes out.. Just something to think about since the New HTC One will be out soon just wanted some input on how folks move their installed apps back to their new devices. :)

Unless you use an app like Titanium Backup (which requires root), I don't think there's an *easy* way to do what you're asking (if at all)...though it's been a while since I've looked into it.

Doing a fresh re-install of the apps would be the recommended way to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech