Fake or real HTC One?

anon(973539)

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Fake or real htc one?

From what I can see in the pictures it looks genuine. You can also go to setting>about phone to check phone identity to see if it is an HTC One and also Software information to see what version of sense it is running (should be 5 or 5.5).

Also check Settings>Storage to see that it should have 32Gb of storage.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

From what I can see in the pictures it looks genuine. You can also go to setting>about phone to check phone identity to see if it is an HTC One and also Software information to see what version of sense it is running (should be 5 or 5.5).

Also check Settings>Storage to see that it should have 32Gb of storage.

I agree. Looks too good to be a fake
Model number in settings should be enough to tell though

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Looks real to me too. And I have the black one too. I agree go into settings and make sure...

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

can you tell me where that thing be located at?? Ill tell the seller to make a picture of it and post it here.

It's under "settings, then software information. It should say sense 5.0 or higher and also under" phone Identity "it should say HTC ONE and have serial number there.. Some of that he might not give out though.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Also, make sure the device is in full working order. Will you be meeting this person to purchase the device or will it be mailed? If in person, use normal precautions when buying in person (i.e. Take someone with you and meet in a public place.).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci