- 5 Posts
HTC ONE dropped in water, wont Charge!
I recently dropped my phone in the toilet. It was nearly completely submerged for at most 3 seconds. I took it out and the screen had strange lines on it, so I restarted the phone. Everything worked fine after that, even the screen looked normal. All functions worked. My htc one ran out of battery, and when I went to charge it, no red light appeared and the screen did not turn on. I placed it in a bag of rice for a couple days. I started to charge it, and the red light appeared and the battery charging symbol on the screen displayed. YAY! Then the screen turned off and so did the red light. Hours later, I still have not been able to turn it on. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?
- 03-19-2014, 05:02 PM #2
Re: HTC ONE dropped in water, wont Charge!
I think you already messed up. The first thing you do is put it in rice immediately after dropping it in the toilet. You tried to turn it on and so the electronics are most likely fried.
Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
- 03-19-2014, 09:43 PM #3
- 08-12-2014, 12:44 PM #4
- By ShipWreck in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 03-30-2014, 07:02 PM
- By ryancell in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:54 AM
- By deano1986 in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:38 AM
- By fastcarve in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:35 AM
- By bobniborg in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:33 AM