Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One Sense 5.5 update not downloading successfully

Hey!
    I recently upgraded my HTC One to Android 4.3 and am receiving a notification for the Sense 5.5 update. However when I try to download the update, it doesn't proceed beyond 0% and after a while I get a pop up that the download was unsuccessful. I've tried searching about this problem on the internet but have hit nothing but dead ends so far. Is anyone else facing this issue? More importantly, has anyone SOLVED this issue?

Global Posts
    8,432 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: HTC One Sense 5.5 update not downloading successfully

Quote Originally Posted by Durriya View Post
    Hey!
    I recently upgraded my HTC One to Android 4.3 and am receiving a notification for the Sense 5.5 update. However when I try to download the update, it doesn't proceed beyond 0% and after a while I get a pop up that the download was unsuccessful. I've tried searching about this problem on the internet but have hit nothing but dead ends so far. Is anyone else facing this issue? More importantly, has anyone SOLVED this issue?
    Welcome to the forums!

Have you rebooted the phone then try the update again? Also, what about through Kies - see if you can update manually through the computer and Kies.