Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where to buy Genuine HTC One Cable ?

Hi,

I broke the original charge & sync cable that came with HTC One and now I am looking to buy the same exact cable. Anyone having experience with where to buy original HTC accessories ? Should I only buy the HTC cable or other manufacture's cables (Blackberry, LG, Samsung) also work ? I once bought a cheap cable from eBay for my GS3 and it started to overheat after getting fully charged.

Thanks

Global Posts
    8,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Where to buy Genuine HTC One Cable ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Sanghera View Post
    Hi,

I broke the original charge & sync cable that came with HTC One and now I am looking to buy the same exact cable. Anyone having experience with where to buy original HTC accessories ? Should I only buy the HTC cable or other manufacture's cables (Blackberry, LG, Samsung) also work ? I once bought a cheap cable from eBay for my GS3 and it started to overheat after getting fully charged.

Thanks
    You can get the OEM charger from Shopandroid here: HTC One Wall Chargers - ShopAndroid

Using other chargers should work as long as the charger and cable were approved for use with electronic devices. The problem with the Ebay chargers/cables that are super cheap is that these may not be approved for use. Hence the problems you were experiencing. I use device chargers that I have laying around (Samsung & HTC) with my Nexus and have had no issues with doing so.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Where to buy Genuine HTC One Cable ?

Thanks for the quick reply I ordered the same HTC data cable from HTC Depot : HTC Micro-USB Data Cable DC M410 - HTC USB Cables - HTC Accessories Depot (which is same also Mobile Nations website as ShopAndroid)