Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Speaker query...

If you hold up the top and bottom speaker grills to light, you can see what's underneath the grills "glisten" (best way I could describe it). I can see the glisten effect all the way across the top speaker but on the bottom one, there is a chunk of grill to the left which doesn't glisten in light at all. I just wanted to make sure it's like this on all models and that there isn't something 'missing' on mine?

Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    9,111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Speaker query...

Quote Originally Posted by Watch7ower View Post
    If you hold up the top and bottom speaker grills to light, you can see what's underneath the grills "glisten" (best way I could describe it). I can see the glisten effect all the way across the top speaker but on the bottom one, there is a chunk of grill to the left which doesn't glisten in light at all. I just wanted to make sure it's like this on all models and that there isn't something 'missing' on mine?

Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to the forums!

I wouldn't say that anything is missing. Could just be the hardware is visible through that part of the speaker grill only and not the other. If everything sounds OK then I'd not worry about that.