transfer contacts to car help
A bit of a strange question i know and i apologize
i have a HTC One and a Nissan Qashqai (2010)
im trying to transfer (via bluetooth) my contacts so that i can take advantage of the in car dialing.
the problem im having is that it only transfers 2-3 contacts instead of the selected 10 (the send limit), it says all successful though.
iv read the car manual and the phone manual but cannot see anything about this
can anyone shed any light on this for me please
- 04-02-2014, 03:17 AM #3
- 117 Posts
Re: transfer contacts to car help
It's usually the cars fault and nothing you can do about it.
My car's system reboots itself if I enable bluetooth access to my phonebook. I have to deny it access and just dial from my phone (which I prefer anyway).
Using my Nexus 4 previously, phonecalls would regularly disconnect bluetooth a minute into the call.
Common factor.....the car.
- By SoloBeatBoy in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 06-24-2014, 06:40 AM
- By Bakkor Ahmed in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:16 PM
- By cruisingbasic in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:49 PM
- By eggantom in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:34 PM
- By Polash Ansary in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 04:42 AM