- 4 Posts
How do I customize the call notification to vibrate and the text message notification to sound at the same time for vibration mode? The vibration mode works fine for me (both call and message notifications vibrate only), but sound notification for text messages would be helpful when I am in the middle of something. I am a new Android user and it seems that both settings cannot be done separately for the vibration mode.
Last edited by diaz12; 04-02-2014 at 04:24 AM.
- 04-02-2014, 07:41 AM #2
- 897 Posts
Re: ringtone settings
I don't think stock you will be able to do this. There are some sound/notification controlling apps on the market that offer what you're asking for. I've seen one mentioned several times, but cannot recall the name. I know that's not very helpful but I'm sure someone will chime in and name it. In the meantime check Google Play for sound or notification apps.Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
- By Marinozai in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2014, 10:57 AM
- By w7sg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:57 PM
- By bribri_22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:35 PM
- By MzSarcasma in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 04:31 PM
- By billybaldin in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:44 AM