Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Text Messaging Head Scratcher

Anyone else experience this? I copied and pasted the contents of a previous text and sent it to someone else. What they got on the other end was NOT what I sent. We compared the texts side by side and have no idea how it came out so different. It almost seemed to have grabbed words from a much earlier text...(like from weeks ago)...but a search couldn't come up with the exact string even though I remember sending something similar some time ago. Person on other end is same carrier, but is on a Droid4.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Text Messaging Head Scratcher

Well, I think the problem is while you have tried copying the previous message It may not get copied and and as there might be something else and you may have accidently put the some previous text message on the current one !! Try copying the message again and before sending it at least have a look !!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Text Messaging Head Scratcher

I looked at it before I sent it and it was what I intended to send. Just didn't come out the same on the other end. At dinner I copied and pasted it the exact same way and it worked. I have also been missing texts from this person. They send things and I never get them...they float out into the aether apparently. Their phone does not show any faults on the send either...it looks like the text went out and was received. Still stumped.