Screen won't auto-rotate
Just got an HTC One a few days ago and love it. However, I can't get the screen to rotate no matter what I do. I've tried toggling the 'auto-rotate screen' option on and off and on again. Tried doing a reset. Numerous reboots... When I run G-Sensor calibration, it says 'Calibrating' for a few seconds and then says 'Calibration stopped'. Also tried booting into safe mode and get the same results. Haven't used Android since 2009ish or so, so I'm not too familiar with all the settings and such... is there a setting or switch somewhere that I'm missing? Or does this sound like a hardware issue?
- 04-06-2014, 02:10 PM #2
- 05-29-2014, 11:04 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Screen won't auto-rotate
I had an issue with the auto-rotate on my new HTC One M8. I thought that the "G sensor" broke because my phone fell a couple of times, but thanks to you I just discovered that the calibration was simply wrong for some reason.
Anyways I was just writing to tell you that your post (even if it wasn't intended to) really helped me!
So thanks and good luck!
- By Jon Howell in forum HTC One VXReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:21 PM
- By MissouriFarmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 04-08-2014, 01:23 PM
- By onevw in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2014, 06:59 PM
- By Tim Van den Boogaard in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 10:56 AM
- By Jonzjob in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2014, 08:43 AM