Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default One m7 bricked ...... PLS HELP

Hi!
    First of all i want to clarify that i don't know how to root or do anything of that kind. I loved my HTC one and so i never messed with it. but about a month ago i dropped it on hard concrete and cracked it glass. but the phone was 100% functional. i used my phone for almost a month with that cracked glass. So that means that my dropping the phone has nothing to do with my problem. 3 days ago my HTC one's battery died, so i connected it to its own charger and let it charge for about 2 hours. But when i tried to power it on it went straight to bootloader with " ***TAMPERED*** " on top.
    I tried to reboot it using volume and power keys but it returns to same screen. It returns to same screen no matter what i do.
    here is the screen:
    One m7 bricked ...... PLS HELP-20140414_150430.jpg

I took to to HTC service center. They gave up on me and said that they cannot accept warranty if its showing ***TAMPERED*** message. But honest to god i never even attempted to root it or do anything else. i only used to install offical updates.
    I really need help on how do i solve this ! so if someone knows a solution then pls help!

Default Re: One m7 bricked ...... PLS HELP

I'm no expert, but I think this website might be of good assistance.

How to remove Tampered flag on HTC One
    Sent from my Lenovo IdeaPad Y410P/HTC One running InsertCoin 2.5 Sense 6.