Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to restore backup with HTC sync manager that I have previously backup from another PC

Hi, I have previously backup my fone with HTC sync manager from computer A. I have copied out the htc media hub folder which seems to have the backup before my computer A crash. Does anyone know how I can now restore back the backup from computer B? I have tried to install the htc manager on comp B and overwrite the existing media hub folder with the copy that I have extract from Comp A but the restore doesnt work. Thanks
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: How to restore backup with HTC sync manager that I have previously backup from another PC

No one has any clue? Thanks

Default Re: How to restore backup with HTC sync manager that I have previously backup from another PC

Quote Originally Posted by boomer9595 View Post
    Hi, I have previously backup my fone with HTC sync manager from computer A. I have copied out the htc media hub folder which seems to have the backup before my computer A crash. Does anyone know how I can now restore back the backup from computer B? I have tried to install the htc manager on comp B and overwrite the existing media hub folder with the copy that I have extract from Comp A but the restore doesnt work. Thanks
    I am not sure, but have you changed the location of the backup files to reflect the configuration of the Sync Manager on the second PC?
    iMac 27" mid 2013, iPad Air 64GB Cellular White/Silver, HTC One M8 Gunmetal gray
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by petvas72 View Post
    I am not sure, but have you changed the location of the backup files to reflect the configuration of the Sync Manager on the second PC?
    I have overwrited the whole media hub with the backup copy but it didnt work..