Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One Viewing internet pictures, UNKNOWN PROBLEM ANYWHERE

Recently my HTC One hasn't been letting view any pictures at all on the internet.

I know it's not a problem with my connection to start. Before a few days ago like three to say I could view photos without a problem.

Now whatever it is that I type in and search when I press and go to view what I'd like to see all I get is a white screen and no view of the photo and I can't do anything to change it

I've cleared the cache and deleted cookies, I've restarted the phone both ways you can and turned it off and back on, I've exited the app and with all I've done nothing at all works.

Global Posts
    1,509 Global Posts
    ROM
    HTC One stock

Default Re: HTC One Viewing internet pictures, UNKNOWN PROBLEM ANYWHERE

Are you using chrome or the other browser? have you done any updates lately to either of those apps? Just tried mine and all is well.
    Blackberry Curve 8330 - Blackberry Storm 2 9550 - iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4 - Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD Motorola RAZR HD (wife) - HTC One
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC One Viewing internet pictures, UNKNOWN PROBLEM ANYWHERE

I've always been using the browser and when I use the google search and press for images it does the same thing but when I use chrome nothings wrong at all. And my apps are all up to date and I do update normally so idk what's changeing.