Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Notification sounds come on when recording video or voice recordings

I have a HTC One m7 that when recording video with the stock camera or using the stock voice recorder, the notifications for facebook, email, etc comes on and blares over my recordings very loudly. how do i keep the notifications from sounding on my recordings? i never had this problem with other phones before. shouldn't the notifications automatically mute when recording? thanks. btw this is a Verizon model if that makes any difference.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Notification sounds come on when recording video or voice recordings

Quote Originally Posted by mesocyclone30 View Post
    I have a HTC One m7 that when recording video with the stock camera or using the stock voice recorder, the notifications for facebook, email, etc comes on and blares over my recordings very loudly. how do i keep the notifications from sounding on my recordings? i never had this problem with other phones before. shouldn't the notifications automatically mute when recording? thanks. btw this is a Verizon model if that makes any difference.
    Well, I will while making a video all the notification goes to the mute position, and if that still doesn't goes to the mute position when you receive notification it vibrates. Well do one thing press the volume up button and a popup will appear with a settings icon click on it and change try lowering down the notification volume.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Notification sounds come on when recording video or voice recordings

does anyone have a permanent solution? i would hate to have to manually mute the volume everytime i want to do a grab shot. thanks.