- 4 Posts
HTC One turning off on its own with low battery percentage and connected to a charger
Most recently its has been FOUR times this has happened to me, the first time i thought maybe the phone overheated (which is rare but i know can happen) and just ended up dying on me but in the morning (after it first died on me) i got a weird message about my phone is getting a "slow charge" with the cord I've been using for almost TWO months (its a charger thats like a five and a half foot long) (maybe a lil too much lol ) and its said to use a an android charger or a cord from the box it gave with the phone.
But i don't know whats the problem because now that warning or signal is gone and just recently before positing this i had my phone connected to the charger and i was using snapchat and it just cut off on me. I then unplugged it and plugged it back in and the phone said it died. i let it turn back on to my home screen and just in 2 mins later it cut off again but took to long to start up and i again unplugged it and took it out of my case and felt it was burning hot so i let it cool for a bit and plugged it back in and let it take its time but its still on and hasn't cut off again.
I'm really wondering has this been or has it ever happened to anyone before?
- By Le_Roux in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:43 PM
- By mobilecrackers in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:48 AM
- By Michael_CS in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Green Pill Zone in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2014, 12:25 AM
- By Ryan Jorgenson in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:50 PM