- 1 Posts
HTC One: signal lost at 60% battery
Once my phone reaches 60-65% battery my phone loses signal completely and states it's not in range or service.
I've tried everything I can think of other than restoring my phone.
I've contacted asperian the insurance provider and they offered a silver one but I hear the refurbs from them are awful.
I'm on att, and have the latest updates
Has anyone else experienced this?
Posted via Android Central App
- By RRHMJ23 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 12:32 PM
- By suzie 1 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:10 PM
- By used2deejay in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:34 AM
- By ElCamino in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:40 AM
- By trpcham123 in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:33 AM