HTC One Won't Access to Recovery

djqbert

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys,

I have HTC One and and yesterday I wanted to wipe it out but unfortunately I've deleted everything inc. Android itself. I had a chance to get into recovery mode but after the installation of a new Android bootloader won't give me any chance to access by limiting me as "Active cmdline overflow". After installing boot.img and other recovery images I still won't be able to access into recovery mode. If I can maybe I ll have a chance to solve the issue. I tried RUU and flashing it. I've done them all both on Windows and Mac OS X. Thanks in advance !

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Need more info as in what carrier/model the phone is on, what recovery did you flash , what bootloader did you flash. I assume you are s-off if you flashed a hboot. and what exactly have you did so far.

djqbert

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
benny3 my HTC One is purchased from Romania. I do not have any carrier, just purchased from store if that's you mean. I flashed it on open recovery twrp. I'm currently S-On and HBoot 1.54. I have no Android OS installed and no access to recovery.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
benny3 my HTC One is purchased from Romania. I do not have any carrier, just purchased from store if that's you mean. I flashed it on open recovery twrp. I'm currently S-On and HBoot 1.54. I have no Android OS installed and no access to recovery.

Are you flashing the correct recovery img? You threw me when you said after installing a new android bootloader. I take it you have the international version M7. This Techerrata Downloads - Browsing m7 should be the recovery img you are flashing with fastboot. I would flash again and reboot to the bootloader and enter recovery and look here on how to get a rom copied to your phone ..[HOW TO] ADB Sideload/Push if you Wipe Internal Storage And have no ROM to Flash - xda-developers
If you cant get that to work you may have to RUU and start fresh. Here is a thread with the RUU you need
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2158151

djqbert

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I cant flash it with recovery cause It says "signature failed" the reason I suppose is S-On. "fastboot oem unlock" won't help for the change. Any firmware or bootloader update can't be done. adb used to work not anymore if there is no access to recovery.

Last edited:

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I cant flash it with recovery cause It says "signature failed" the reason I suppose is S-On. "fastboot oem unlock" won't help for the change. Any firmware or bootloader update can't be done. adb used to work not anymore if there is no access to recovery.

Did you relock the bootloader? if you did thats why its failing. unlock the bootloader again and you will be able to flash the recovery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae