HTC One wiped, no OS. HELP!! can't install new ROM
Hello from a newbie!
I hope someone has some ideas with this one, I've been messing with this all day today and I can't revive this phone.
1. I was unlocking the bootloader, and installing TWRP 2.7 -> success!
2. I was attempting to root but for some reason this would not take: ie: I checked with RootChecker(pro) and it failed.
3. Not sure what I did but upon rebooting it one time it hung and HTC logo screen.
4. I inadvertently did a wipe and I wiped everything, even my backup
5. State: I can boot into bootloader and I can get into TWRP. I can use fastboot to change the recovery to a different version of TWRP by flashing recovery.
6. What I can't do: install a new ROM ie: I can't communicate with the phone using adb (and I've tried multiple versions and I've downloaded the latest ADT for my mac, adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20140321 ).
adb usb does not show any devices, changing USB ports doesn't seem to affect this.
I am booting into recovery (Teamwin 2.7) -> Advanced-> ADB-> Start the communication, then go into my terminal and attempt an adb command but I am never able to see my device. Fastboot ALWAYS sees my device but I am unable to flash a ROM since it FAILS (the check, can't remember what error it is) if I attempt to flash to /sdcard or anywhere else.
fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.24.3218.09
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.18.502.7
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT3CSW902074
(bootloader) imei: 356377050233321
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: CWS__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4279mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-c6bbb6d4
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0