Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sense 6 word guessing

It works fine I really like it but every time after I've sent the msg. it keeps that last guessed word as an option and if I go to type a new txt it automatically enters it and I'm typing the new text after that last guessed word with no space in between. The only way around this if I backspace the entire guessed word. I like the guessing so I don't want to turn it all off. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    615 Global Posts

Default Re: Sense 6 word guessing

In my case that only happens when I'm tweeting with Plume. With the official Twitter app I haven't seen it do that but I don't use the official app too often.

In WhatsApp or the stock SMS app I don't see that behavior. If you are using a third party texting app try using the stock one and see if the happens with it.

It is either a bug or (if only on certain apps) a bad implementation from the app that affects Sense word prediction or keyboard in general. I remember some apps, Plume among them, had not too long ago an option/workaround to allow for auto correction on Sense keyboard.