Which browser for M7 do you use?

beezlebubz

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Well i test drove the G3 and with all the issues it has with getting hot, screen not as bright, speaker on the back etc etc, i decided i come back to using my M7. I do like the knock knock feature on the G3 an other things but until those main bugs are fixed im sticking with the M7.

So on to my post, which browser do you guys like using and is secure? I always used the stock browser on the M7 and just tried Chrome today and it was nice. What i like is being able to clear history ,passwords,browse history,cache,cookies,site data all with one action button in the settings. The stock browser it has multiple areas an steps in the settings to clear everything. I mainly use the net for facebook, youtube or just to browse.

Let me know what you guys think on browsers and security. ;)

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Experimented with several, Dolphin, Opera, Firefox, Chrome. I always go back to the stock browser. I am a big fan of the quick controls. Honestly, the stock browser is the only stock application I use at all. Although, the make your own ringtones feature of HTC's stock music player is another fine function. The One swayed me away from Samsung products. I do believe I will remain faithful to HTC for the foreseeable future.

jlarkins08

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I use chrome because I sync all my bookmarks and favorites back and fourth to my PC..

Sent from my HTC One M8 via the UnCarrier

monkmullen

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
When I had the One, I used the stock browser. Once you get used to it, the quick control/nav feature can't be beat.

Since switching to the Moto X, I've used Dolphin, which is OK but unstable as hell, and Chrome. I'll be sticking with Chrome for now.

Posted via Android Central App

beezlebubz

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Experimented with several, Dolphin, Opera, Firefox, Chrome. I always go back to the stock browser. I am a big fan of the quick controls. Honestly, the stock browser is the only stock application I use at all. Although, the make your own ringtones feature of HTC's stock music player is another fine function. The One swayed me away from Samsung products. I do believe I will remain faithful to HTC for the foreseeable future.

Yeah same here its the only stock app i use on the M7. I disabled alot of bloatware so im barebones just about. I never have owned a samsung device and done plan on it. I was debating on the LG G3 S but with a 5inch screen and super low dpi i figured it really wont be a great looking 5'' display because of that. I think i can ride with the M7 for a good while longer. Only griper i have is the camera not saving a timer set even with custom settings. Until the G3 gets fixed with its issues,M7 is my daily for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol