Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By neo905
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Is it possible to disable battery notification sound on non-rooted HTC One?

How to disable low battery notification sound (I also don't like the pop-up window) on HTC One (M7)? My device isn't rooted.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Question Is it possible to disable battery notification sound on non-rooted HTC One?

How to disable low battery notification sound on HTC One (M7)? My device isn't rooted.
    Last edited by Super Meat Boy; 08-13-2014 at 05:11 AM.

Default Re: Is it possible to disable battery notification sound on non-rooted HTC One?

I don't get it. You don't get the first notification until 14%. Would you rather no notification at all and the phone just die on you.

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Is it possible to disable battery notification sound on non-rooted HTC One?

I have the right to disable the sound notification if I want.

That you do. I think most people never let it get to 14% enough times before charging for it to matter. It is recommended not to let the battery below 20% if you want it to perform the best over time. To answer your question. Unless you have notifications off in the general settings. You will hear it. Perhaps Tasker may have a custom setting.

Quote Originally Posted by neo905 View Post
    That you do. I think most people never let it get to 14% enough times before charging for it to matter. It is recommended not to let the battery below 20% if you want it to perform the best over time. To answer your question. Unless you have notifications off in the general settings. You will hear it. Perhaps Tasker may have a custom setting.

Some people have work and school and don't want there phone to go "BEEP BEEP" when it's on silent when they can't get to a charger OR there charger suddenly likes to charge on and off and still would not like to here "BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP." everytime it goes in and out of charging. You're stupid. & instead of being helpful you wanted to be annoying. Stop wasting people's time because we have busy lives!

Quote Originally Posted by BitterCandie View Post
    Some people have work and school and don't want there phone to go "BEEP BEEP" when it's on silent when they can't get to a charger OR there charger suddenly likes to charge on and off and still would not like to here "BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP." everytime it goes in and out of charging. You're stupid. & instead of being helpful you wanted to be annoying. Stop wasting people's time because we have busy lives!
    That's why there is a feature called Do Not Disturb. You can set it to shut off automatically at whatever time if you are at work or school and don't want to be interrupted. You can even have an exception list for someone you may need to contact you. Problem solved.

Letting your phone blow by 14% and not knowing and then turning on your phone and finding out its dead isn't a solution.

Besides, I did offer a solution. Tasker. All you did was come on here and not help him but ***** about what I said. That's not helpful either.

ram1220 likes this.

He offered in my opinion THE only solution....you don't want to continue using your device at OR below 14%,UNLESS you want a dead phone ....

Posted via MY HTC ONE!!