- 08-28-2014, 02:02 PM #2
- 1,007 Posts
Re: Google Playstore App Updates
Nothing has changed. Have you looked at your Play Store settings and maybe changed something accidentally? Or made changes to your Google Play services app on your phone? If you disabled anything to do with Google on you device it may prevent you from getting notifications. Also check your sync settings under Accounts & Sync. Make sure you are still set to auto sync and that Google is still listed there. With the Play Store open the app, go to settings and be sure notifications is still checked. It's listed first under General.Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
Please click Like and Thanks if I was able to help. They are my favorite part.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2014, 05:56 PM
- By steve Sharra in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 97Last Post: 09-13-2014, 03:02 PM
- By Des Henke in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:37 AM
- By wenchzilla in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:49 AM