Why won't my HTC One M7 turn on, it has no Leds and won't connect to PC?

Shadowfox23

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
HTC One M7 Won't turn on. No Leds, won't connect to PC.

This morning the One worked just fine, like normally. (at 94% battery)
I wanted to check if the sound of some speakers worked, so I connected my phone with the speakers ux). When the aux cable was in the jacket, the phone just turned black and didn't start again. A friend who was standing next to me put the aux jacked in his phone. Everything worked fine.
When I came home I connected the One to my laptop but nothing showed up and even the leds didn't turn on. So i started searching on the internet for a solution.
Nothing worked.
I tried this:
Powerbutton + Volume up (30+ sec)
Powerbutton + Volume down (30+ sec)
Powerbutton + up & down (30+ sec)
Try to charge the phone (and keeping in in a wallplug.)
Does anyone have a idea on how to fix this?
The phone isnt rooted.

Thanks ahead.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC One M7 Won't turn on. No Leds, won't connect to PC.

This morning the One worked just fine, like normally. (at 94% battery)
I wanted to check if the sound of some speakers worked, so I connected my phone with the speakers ux). When the aux cable was in the jacket, the phone just turned black and didn't start again. A friend who was standing next to me put the aux jacked in his phone. Everything worked fine.
When I came home I connected the One to my laptop but nothing showed up and even the leds didn't turn on. So i started searching on the internet for a solution.
Nothing worked.
I tried this:
Powerbutton + Volume up (30+ sec)
Powerbutton + Volume down (30+ sec)
Powerbutton + up & down (30+ sec)
Try to charge the phone (and keeping in in a wallplug.)
Does anyone have a idea on how to fix this?
The phone isnt rooted.

Thanks ahead.

Hello, if you hold the power button, do the navigation buttons flash?

rainkloud

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

My phone turned off and wouldn't turn back on and had to send it in. They replaced a flex-board, and the upper board. They replaced my camera as well but that was a separate issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

I'm not sure how plugging in speakers would have caused an issue like this but my only suggestion is to plug it in to a regular outlet and let it charge. If you don't get the LED try plugging and unplugging it a few times. If you don't get it after 3 or 4 times just leave it plugged in until you feel that it would be fully charged and then just press and hold the power button. Feel for the vibration. I wouldn't stop holding it until it did something. I feel like it should do something. Holding up on the volume should simulate a battery pull but I seem to remember a long press on the power button working like some kind of reset also. Oh and you won't get anything on a pc if the device isn't on. Short of this sending it in to HTC our making an insurance claim seems like your only alternative.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc