Hands-on with the HTC Sensation XL

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Nice hands on. I do have one question though, the headset looks wireless, so will the beat headphones be wireless? This looks like a legit device and im on the market so now it will either be HTC Holiday, the nexus prime or this one. So I hope it comes to AT&T.

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I honestly thought that hands on was a waste of time. He showed the app drawer and widgets.. which every HTC Sense phone has. And if I watch one more video where people are showing how to move an app around on the home screen, I'm going to lose my mind.

sunriseshell

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Nice hands on. I do have one question though, the headset looks wireless, so will the beat headphones be wireless? This looks like a legit device and im on the market so now it will either be HTC Holiday, the nexus prime or this one. So I hope it comes to AT&T.

I think a couple of the videos on AC's HTC Sensation XL promotional videos page are telling:

-The last video on the page tells us about the specially made headsets. If features the wireless one but shows the wired one at about 22 sec. Also starting around 59 seconds the video mentions something about detecting your inbox and "tailor made beats headset" while showing a wired headset being attached.

-The second video (First Look) shows the fancy wireless headset and a beats wired headset, and tells of coming with a bundled headset, not headsets.

I think this means it would come with just the wired earbud headset. Most likely the wireless one would be an optional added accessory. This makes sense as the price is likely to be significant (based on other beats products) and not likely to be bundled with a phone at typical carrier price points.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I wish this launched on Tmobile already. I just purchased the Sensation 4g (should be here on wednesday). I would have loved to have the Sensation XL instead especially with Beats audio :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs