1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Sensation XE unfortunately, Gallery has stopped

Hi folks, didn't see a subsection for Sensation XE so hope it's ok to post under XL.

I have a couple of contacts on my fone who are not on any social networks, but I do have their photo's on my SD card and can access those via the Gallery.

However, when i edit contact and click to add a picture to their profile, it allows me to go to the gallery, but as soon as I click on any image, it states "unfortunately, gallery has stopped"!

I can take a camera shot fine and that works.

I am using ICS HTC Sense 3.5, Android 4.01

I have tried to do a software update manually but seems nothing so far.

Any ideas?

Thx

Default Re: HTC Sensation XE unfortunately, Gallery has stopped

I wasnt aware ICS was out for the XE yet, i have the same phone and mine is still running Ginger Bread... If im right that could be your problem, the software isnt fully compatible so errors may occur
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I don't know, the software was on the fone when I got it. Anyone git any ideas?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I assume its ICS? At least I was told it was. I have attached a screen grab of the software version above ^^
    Last edited by geemix; 03-21-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: addition info

Well until i get access to this version on my XE i wont be able to help... sorry
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I have sorted my problem by flashing firmware and ics rom etc. All is back to how it should be. I guess my fone had been rooted before it was sold to me and had a beta rom or whatever.

But glad I have it now with ICS and sense 3.6 and not 3.5 as it was before