Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fairclough
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default On Monday i will get my HTC sensation XL

hello friends
    i ordered a HTC Sensation XL from ebay
    On Monday i will get my HTC xl. i am iPhone user, i will use 1st time android phone, can you plz recommend me best apps for my new android phone.
    last week i read a news on website " the report that android is a heaven of virus. is this true or fake statement?
    i love to play games sports games what are the best sports and action games so i can download on my htc and enjoy android.
    Thanks
    Sent from my Keyboard

Default Re: On Monday i will get my HTC sensation XL

I haven't got any virus's there are a few apps with pop ups but its best you stay clear and remove those, generally the apps with low ratings.
    I would recommend: Evernote, if your a girl or have a girlfriend Period Tracker - both are on the iphone too, a few games like unicorn dash or Dragon fly? (like tinywings).
    If the XL doesn't have a tracker built in with htc sense, you can download a mobile tracker like AVG which is best if your phone is god forbid it is lost or stolen - you can write messages to the user on the locked screen and wipe/restore/back-up remotely.
    Sorry that is all i can think of at the moment, i didn't download much on my phone.
    grantatrade2011 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: On Monday i will get my HTC sensation XL

I am not happy with my Sensation XL, Maximum battery time is just 1day with slight use, many time wifi problem, email sending error, I purchased brand box box sealed, i am going to sale it in local market next week. No any quality game like i have in my past iphone. now i am think to buy blackberry bold. i purchased it at 400$ including shipping from eBay.

Sent from my Keyboard