Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My HTC sensation not on or off just black screen

yesterday i want to syncronise my contacts with my pc and google cloude when i connect my phone with pc and it started syncronization iunfortunatly i pluged out my phone from pc and my phone is now off . when i connect to pc it just show red light of on/off and nothing else show just black screen i tried many time by swithing it off and on but still doing issue any one plz sort it out

Global Posts
    8,747 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: My HTC sensation not on or off just black screen

Quote Originally Posted by Abid Hussain3 View Post
    yesterday i want to syncronise my contacts with my pc and google cloude when i connect my phone with pc and it started syncronization iunfortunatly i pluged out my phone from pc and my phone is now off . when i connect to pc it just show red light of on/off and nothing else show just black screen i tried many time by swithing it off and on but still doing issue any one plz sort it out
    Let is charge for a few hours then try powering on by holding power button until you see the boot screen. Hopefully that gets you booted.

Default Re: My HTC sensation not on or off just black screen

Quote Originally Posted by Abid Hussain3 View Post
    If you are rooted with an unlocked bootloader, you may be hard bricked. In that case, you will need to buy a jig from somewhere like eBay or scour the internet for fixes for this. I am a couple of months late with this reply but hopefully you will have sorted this issue out by now.