U11 May have just won me over

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidp...d-its-a-record-breaker/?c=0&s=AllThingsMobile

This phone deserves way more coverage than it's been getting. For years, HTC was bashed for the camera. Now, two years in a row they deliver the best camera and they still aren't getting the credit they deserve. I DSLR quality focusing and !!32 SECOND EXPOSURE!!!! I was considering the XZ Premium. I think I've just been won over by HTC this year again...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, HTC has my vote. Some phone consumers seem to be very stuck in their ways - once they hear a phone has a bad "something or other," it will forever have that fault. It's too bad, because HTC is doing great this year!

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidp...d-its-a-record-breaker/?c=0&s=AllThingsMobile

This phone deserves way more coverage than it's been getting. For years, HTC was bashed for the camera. Now, two years in a row they deliver the best camera and they still aren't getting the credit they deserve. I DSLR quality focusing and !!32 SECOND EXPOSURE!!!! I was considering the XZ Premium. I think I've just been won over by HTC this year again...

Seems like we both have decided between the two then!

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Agreed, HTC has my vote. Some phone consumers seem to be very stuck in their ways - once they hear a phone has a bad "something or other," it will forever have that fault. It's too bad, because HTC is doing great this year!

Samsung had cheap plastic garbage builds until only two years ago. Why hasn't that stuck in people's minds? That and the lag, the lag...

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Seems like we both have decided between the two then!

I believe so. It's hard not to look at the XZP still but I also watched MrMobiles hands on video and he says the speakers are louder than the 10 and I'm sure just as robust. So now, with the camera solidified as THE top camera and the speakers being a boost, I'm sure it's already pretty much written in stone...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid