Screen Protector for the HTC U11?

Da_Katz_Pajamas

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I just received and put on my Omoton tempered glass screen protector. I fudged up the first installation but it comes with 2 and a lifetime warranty. My u11 still fits in the oem plastic case. Hopefully it will still fit in the spigen clear case when it arrives.

Bruce_Wayne8887

May 18, 2017
Visit site
Someone posted a video on youtube of the orzera one with the black border and it looked really good no bubbles. The black border ones might be the only way to go. I ordered the Mr. Shields one with the border so its a win win with lifetime replacements i guess lol

Hyperspace13

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Someone posted a video on youtube of the orzera one with the black border and it looked really good no bubbles. The black border ones might be the only way to go. I ordered the Mr. Shields one with the border so its a win win with lifetime replacements i guess lol

Do you have a case on yours? I looked at those full screen protectors but wasn't sure it would work with a case. Instead I ordered Smiling brand because it looked like it might work with a case and it had a couple good reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-in...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5856433

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for the recommendation! How much did you pay for that?

Nate79

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually just received the Orzera screen protector and it looks awesome. Under certain lights there is a bit of a rainbowy, splotch in the middle of the screen, but under most lights it is totally unnoticeable. It was really easy to put on, it covers really well and it feels great and is just as responsive as the screen. The only tiny issue that I noticed is that since it's black on the top, bottom and sides, the clear triangle and square for the back and recent capacitive buttons don't line up perfectly. But to me that's a really small price to pay for a pretty great screen protector.