- 10-24-2012, 09:17 PM #2
- 10-30-2012, 11:54 AM #3
- 12-23-2012, 09:19 AM #4
Don't assume this. I have rooted my phone but I have no clue what I want to accomplish now. I'm seeing mainly gbs roms so I'm not sure what Rom ics or jb or jb. Will not effect phone service stabliest rims. Do I want a gb Rom but that seems like stepping down from ics but I don't know if it is. I would like bloat gone. I don't know what I want to flash.
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
- 12-23-2012, 05:32 PM #5
- 12-28-2012, 05:42 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Currently I am running Disarmed toaster coming off of CM 10 ( i forget whos), a Gangnam style rom and previous to that the most stable is a stock rom that has been tweaked, my choice was Harmonia 3.17.
I think what the posters above are trying to tell you none to gently is that you need to look around, read, read,read and then read some more and find out what sounds like it might suit you. I would go with Harmonia first and then after you have had that experience of flashing you can try some of the other roms out there that may or may not work for you. You will have to do a few more complicated things to your evo to really rock it .http://androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-al...guide-faq.html
Try not to demand information , it usually means you are too lazy to find it for yourself and that will get you the replies it has.
- By licenced in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:00 PM
- By boomhower1820 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2009, 12:14 AM
- By jjenson in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2009, 04:08 PM
- By LAADB in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:22 PM
- By tx26257 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:56 PM