Please help- explain CPU/GPU overclocking; abbreviations meanings?

that_guy_

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for anyone who is willing to explain/teach me; or link me to a post; that can teach me some basics and tricks particularly im interested in the CPU/GPU overclocking/tuning; what the hell do the schedulers do? what does each stand for, and what does each type do? And some other stuff like that..It probably is elementary to many of you guys, but I just want to expand my knowledge, and want to shoot for some high benchmarks.. maybe even play a game that I currently can't because my settings aren't perfect..:) Thank you in advanvce!

twelfth

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for anyone who is willing to explain/teach me; or link me to a post; that can teach me some basics and tricks particularly im interested in the CPU/GPU overclocking/tuning; what the hell do the schedulers do? what does each stand for, and what does each type do? And some other stuff like that..It probably is elementary to many of you guys, but I just want to expand my knowledge, and want to shoot for some high benchmarks.. maybe even play a game that I currently can't because my settings aren't perfect..:) Thank you in advanvce!

Google it. "CPU Governors Wiki"

First result: CPU Governors - RootzWiki

Maybe you should learn how to google before you worry about CPU Governors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699