- 60 Posts
I just got a 32 gig SDCard and partitioned it in half for whatever reason. I was wondering if there was any place I can mount it that doesn't take away from the standard mount points? I'd like to use something like
mount -t ext2 /dev/block/mmcblk1p2 /sd-ext
Only I don't want to mount it to /sd-ext. Is there somewhere else that I can mount it to?
Sent from my HTC EVO V 4G using Tapatalk 2If you've never gone too far, you'll never know how far you can go.
- By SuperWario89 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2011, 09:24 PM
- By inkmantpa in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2011, 09:35 AM
- By ibdoomed in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2009, 04:22 PM
- By ddarvish#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:26 PM
- By kobalt9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2009, 05:31 AM