Soon to root
I am planning to root my Virgin Mobile Evo pretty soon and was wonsering, for someone who has never owned a Android phone and is still fairly new to it, is it recommended? Also is internet connection required on your PC to root the phone?
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
- 09-27-2012, 03:43 AM #2
Re: Soon to root
Well I'm about to start rooting, hope it goes well.
This is the most up-to-date tutorial right? How to Root/ROM Your HTC Evo V 4g with HTCdev and Fastboot
Last edited by lEquin0xl; 09-27-2012 at 08:40 AM.
- 09-28-2012, 12:57 PM #5
- 09-28-2012, 11:41 PM #7
- By Wbrian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2012, 12:03 PM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:25 AM
- By droidn in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2009, 06:50 PM
- By tx26257 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:56 PM
- By hatch.duffy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:21 PM